Enhance your experience at Mattamy Athletic Centre by trying out one of our three new hospitality options. Enjoy a smoothie at our new café, stop by for a snack from our concessions during a Rams game, or indulge in a fully catered experience in one of our luxury suites.
Ryerson Eats promotes fresh, wholesome, Ontario-sourced food for our campus community. We believe that universities can nurture a more sustainable food system with throughtful food procurement, consumption and advocacy.
At the Mattamy Athletic Centre, Ryerson Eats offers a diverse and delightful collection of packages that suit your event needs. Whether you're looking to team build on the basketball court or serve a gourmand's dream dinner for a corporate function, we have you covered!
For more information about Ryerson Eats on campus please visit http://food.ryerson.ca.
From the box seat to the board room and beyond, Ryerson Eats has your catering needs covered. With a wide selection of catering menus, our team will guide you through the planning stages to create the perfect bash. From menu selection to the finesse of hosting a seamless event, Ryerson Eats makes entertaining fun for you, as well as your guests. To view our current menus or to order online, please visit us at www.ryersoneats.catertrax.com.
For more information with regards to our hospitality options at the Mattamy Athletic Centre, contact Rory Gallagher.
Delicious scratch-made soups, hot pressed paninis, Starbucks coffee offerings, a fresh smoothie bar, to-go salads and sandwiches featuring Ontario produce, wholesome snacks, fresh fruits and refreshing beverages.Offerings tailored for today's athletes looking for fast, nutritious options!
Our concessions offer a selection of items available for our game and event goers. Enjoy one of Nathan's famous hot dogs, fresh pizza, hot pretzels, ice cream, and a variety of confectionary items and beverages. Our concessions are fully licensed to serve alcoholic beverages including a selection of premium and domestic canned beer, wine and coolers.
For more information with regards to the Ram's Cafe or Consessions please contact Tyler Watson.
Alcohol House Policy and FAQs
Ryerson University, Mattamy Athletic Centre and Ryerson Eats are dedicated to promote responsible alcohol beverage sales and use in the venue. Our goal is to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our guests where alcohol service and consumption is managed responsibly.
Rules and Regulations governing Alcohol Management at Mattamy Athletic Centre:
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and be able to produce valid photo ID proving their age. Our policy is to ID anyone appearing under the age of 30.
- Any guest who produces false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to charges and removal from the premises.
- Guests may not bring outside alcohol into the Mattamy Athletic Centre, and they cannot leave the venue with any alcohol.
- Any person found inside the venue with alcohol not purchased inside the Mattamy Athletic Centre is subject to immediate removal from the premises.
- A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
- Any guest found intoxicated within the venue or causing disturbance as determined by security, management or event staff, will be asked to leave the venue without a refund.
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time.
Alcohol Service cut-off times:
- Basketball: start of 4th quarter of play
- Volleyball: start of 4th quarter of play
- Hockey: start of 3rd period of play
- Concert/non-sporting events: 1 hour prior to scheduled end time, or at the discretion of Management